Thread: Unable to disconnect the network connection in Nokia X3

Unable to disconnect the network connection in Nokia X3

I am getting The G icon on the top left side of the mobile screen and I am unable to deactivate the same. Actually it is the GPRS network connection I con where it is showing me that the connection is active and I can’t really make out why it showing me the same even if the connection is currently not established. Have anyone ever faced such problem with their mobile phone if yes then please let me know how I can solve the issue.

Re: Unable to disconnect the network connection in Nokia X3

The first thing that would like to tell you here is that check with your setting whether it set to always online or when needed. It happens if the packet data connection is set always online then it will show you always online and the G icon will also be remain on the screen. Now to disable the same what you have to do here s that just go to the settings and in that you have to select the packet data connection. And in that you will find two options one is “always online” and the other one is “when needed” so you have to select the when needed options that will definitely solve your issue.

If you are unable to disable the same then you have to run your phone in offline mode. And then it will be automatically disabled. What you have to do in this case is just go to the setting and then select phone in that personal and then select the profiles option and in that you will find the Flight mode just select and solve the problem that you are facing because after activating it you will not get any network connection and then again connect it to the general mode and now G icon will be there. Try this it will help you for sure.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to e that if you are not able to close the connection then you have to switch off your mobile phone remove the battery and then the SIM card and after some time again place the SIM card and the battery on their respective places and turn on the mobile phone. I am sure that this time no G will be there on your phone because the connection is already being terminated.

Well if trying so many things still you are unable to solve the issue then you have to do the very last option available that is restore factory. The restore factory will reset all the settings that you have made and then will give all new settings to work on. And trust me it really works actually it I was also facing the similar kind of problem and restore factory helped me to get rid of the issue and I hope that it will do wonders for your phone also.