Thread: How to mark multiple messages in Nokia N8?

How to mark multiple messages in Nokia N8?

Hello friends, I had little bit off issue with my Nokia N8 mobile phone. I want to know that when you open your inbox how you can choose several messages for deletion. In that you can mark single messages or we can mark all at one time and delete it, but in that we cannot enter spotting mode like you can within outlook intended for exchange emails or else like we can choose the mark when in gallery mode and after that tap every image to choose them. In my previous phone that was my N series N73 we can hold the pencil key and can scroll down to the select the multiple messages. Any help in Nokia N8

Re: How to mark multiple messages in Nokia N8?

What you do is just 'long-press' a message, and then through the popup list of options, choose 'Mark' option. After that if you desire to mark to any further extent of messages, and then you have to push them, and from that pop-up list of options choose Mark/Unmark, now you can click on Mark option within it. It doesn't allow you extensive press anymore messages after the initial one.

I now originate a method for that; initially do not try to set up the pencil software on to the Nokia n8 phone. It will compose your phone opening to start again and again after that you’ll have to tough format it or else get it to the Nokia service center most likely we all are looking forward to mark the entire contacts of a single individual. For that you now have to do one thing, at first go to alternatives after that setting then to others. Within this select to show messages in group. At the moment go to your inbox or sent options and within options go to sort by option and select recipient or sender depending on being in inbox or sent. At the moment click and long press on recipient or senders name and select mark all. Then move them to anywhere you want.

For to add, if you desire to mark the multiple items or option for the purpose of the selection but not the entire message. Holding the pencil key and then after it clicking down will mark the messages. And if the messages are not together then we can release the pencil key and then hold on with the further down the list by replicating. Holding the pencil and clicking the action input will 'mark' simply single item. I thinks in to the file manager and not just in the messages and the email.