Thread: Cannot get Push mail with Nokia C7

Cannot get Push mail with Nokia C7

Friends, I am using Nokia C7 that supports the push mail feature but I am facing problem with the push mail. If I want to get the mails then I have to manually sync the mails box. I have purchased this phone especially for the messaging purpose and if I cannot get this feature then this is useless. If you know that how can this issue can be solved then please post your ideas and suggestion over here so that it will be useful to me and all the other users who are having the same issue and searching for the solution. Thank you!!!

Re: Push mail Issues with Nokia C7

The Nokia messaging software that you are using may be corrupted or not installed properly so you need to do the installation again. Search for that on internet and install that again on your phone. This will create new files for that on your phone and it will be functional again. You can also visit the OVI store and see if you can get it from there or not. I hope that you will get it working soon. Good Luck!!!

I was also facing some problem with my email and was searching for the issue but not getting the solution for that. So finally I found a page from Nokia and got the solution for my issue from there. Click here and this will let you to that page. I am not sure that it will solve the issue for you but it is having a good description about the Nokia messaging and all the related queries about that. Go through that and see if that gives the solutions for your issue.

You can try one thing to solve the issue. Just delete all the online email.nokia accounts. After that you have to delete the mailbox in my phone. Once you are done with this then you have to restart the phone and again configure the new email box. Configuring new email box will also reset all the settings for the mailbox and if it is due to any misplacement of the settings then will be solved very easily. So don’t surf much and go with it.

The best way to do that is to delete the mailbox and again start the mailbox. After that you have to wait about 24 hours. Keep the phone as it is for about 24 hours and after that you have to configuring new mailbox. Do this and check if that solves the problem. In many of the problems like this, I have seen that the reconfiguring the mailbox takes away the issues like this. I hope that this will do the same for you. You can also try to create the mailbox in some different imap account.

Re: Cannot get Push mail with Nokia C7

If you have already tried all the solution and still not able to resolve the issue then the only option that is left for you is to reformat the phone. If you want to do that then you have to type *#7370# on your phone and this will let you to the restoring wizard. When it asks you for the code then provide that as 12345. It is default Nokia security code for all the Nokia phones. Press OK and all the other things will be done automatically. After completion, your mobile will be restored to the original factory settings and the issue will be resolved. But make this as the last option for any problem related to the mobile.