Thread: Unable to move the archived messages to SIM in Nokia x3

Unable to move the archived messages to SIM in Nokia x3

I have some messages archived on my phone. Actually the message which was of no use and some unread messages also I have kept all these stuff in the archived one. Now the thing is that I want to move this entire message to the SIM memory but I really don’t know whether it is possible to do so. Have anyone ever moved their archived messages to the SIM memory and if yes then please let me know how you did the same and help me out of this problem.

Re: Unable to move the archived messages to SIM in Nokia x3

As you are saying it possible to move the archived messages to SIM but not really through the phone. So what you have to do here us that just connect your phone to the computer system and then you have to just use PC suite and in that just select the backup and restore. And then you can move the messages back to the SIM if and only if the messages are saved in the memory card and not in the phone memory. I hope that this helps you out in the problem.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you not to do any such things because it may damage the mobile phone that you are using or its OS. Actually this thing is not possible where you can move the archived messages to the SIM memory because the messages are now a days stored on their default location which is the phone memory and you can’t do this thing if the archived messages too are stored on the phone memory and please don’t forcibly do anything because it is not god for the phone.

I am also facing the almost similar kind of problem actually I have saved over a 1000 messages on my cell phone but yesterday my phone fallen from a height and the battery was pulled out and after that all the messages were lost I mean to say that I was not able to see the messages in my inbox and also in the saved messages. I don’t know what happened here and can’t really figure out how to solve it. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. Actually it happens if the phone is connected to the system or it is fallen and the battery is forcibly pulled out then the messages settings are reset. So what you have to do here is that just go in messaging and select the options in that you will find the options to save the messages in that if it is on c: that is phone memory then you have to change the same to E: which is nothing but the memory card. I am sure that you will be able to solve the issue and will get all the messages that were lost.