Thread: Is Nokia N8 capable enough to shoot the HDR Photos?

Is Nokia N8 capable enough to shoot the HDR Photos?

Hello friends, I had newly purchased the Nokia N8 phone. It is really amazing to work with it. I had a query that, will the Nokia N8 can be capable enough to shoot HDR photos? Is there any kind of settings to enable it? I really want that. Please provide me the settings for HDR photos. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is Nokia N8 capable enough to shoot the HDR Photos?

Try to make us of the Nokia Panorama, it provide you the high resolution panoramic views which is now available with the latest Nokia cell phones. Panorama application gives you the high quality smooth images by mechanically capturing and processing input images into a panorama, straightforwardly on your mobile. Hope it will provide you some what HDR photo print.

I would extremely greatly like to observe HDR taking place in the Nokia N8. The new Latest soft for iPhone 4 is permitting to obtain HDR photos as a result it is excellent thought to create application or somewhat to permit shoot HDR photos onto the Nokia N8, through 12MP camera it would be overwhelming. I think that Nokia should have to think after it.

I think that HDR is frequently the software picture processing. If a programmer requests to generate added S^3 applications then it would be probable for the Nokia N8 to run a extremely effectual image processing software package which might comprise an HDR utility. As for Nokia creating this purpose in future firmware, no they simply present normal functions in firmware.

I truly have the same opinion with the above declaration - not likely in firmware, although as Nokia Labs previously have an HDR application that is obtainable for the Nokia N900, along with Nokia are the community who be acquainted with the camera software and potential finest, I would speak it is extremely probable they will be paying attention in touching this to their existing hi-end camera-phone, the Nokia N8. The panorama application is obtainable by means of Ovi Store jobs very well taking place in the Nokia N8, although it speaks it is not well-suited through the N8.