Thread: Unable to adjust the screen brightness in Nokia X3

Unable to adjust the screen brightness in Nokia X3

I have recently purchased a brand new mobile phone and that is Nokia X3. Now the thing here is that I am not getting sufficient brightness on my phone. Actually after every hour or so the display dims and it gives a bad effect. I have tried several things to increase the brightness, but somehow I am unable to do the same. Actually when performing the settings to adjust the display nothing really happened and due to it the other settings were messed up. I can’t find out a proper way to adjust the display of this model of Nokia. If anyone else here knows how to solve same then please let me know.

Re: Unable to adjust the screen brightness in Nokia X3

Well according to me you can adjust the settings through the display menu then automatically the display of your screen will be normal. So to do the same you have to just go to the settings and there you will find the options called personal, phone, application manager, calling, connectivity, and phone switch so you have to select phone from it and later on select the display option which you will see in the phone settings. After selecting the display option you have to select light sensor and see whether it is kept to maximum or not and if not then you have to just e set it to that. I am sure that this will solve your issue.

As said by you that the after every hour or so the display dims so during this have you ever checked the battery readings I mean what they are showing and if it low then it is really the battery’s fault. And to cross check the same you have to just open the back cover of your phone and then remove the battery outside and then just use any alternate one and then see how it goes. I guess if the problem is associated with the battery then you will not get any issues further because the newly installed battery will fix all such problems automatically.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are getting the problem on regular basis then the display settings are not adjusted properly and to it properly and ion the sequential way you should refer the user manual that is provided to you. And if adjusting the display settings also doesn’t help you then you must visit the Nokia service center and place a complaint over there. As said by you that the phone is new then you should tell them the problem that you are facing with this phone in detail and then they will surely solve it and that too without any charge. I hope that this helps you pot.