Thread: Unable to delete multiple messages in Nokia X2

Unable to delete multiple messages in Nokia X2

I have recently purchased a new Nokia X2 and till now it serving me the best but the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am unable to delete multiple messages. Actually I have more than 500 messages on my phone and when I decided to delete one then the mark all option was missing and it was really frustrating. Please suggest me what I can do in this case to delete the multiple message and any help regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: Unable to delete multiple messages in X2

Well you can’t help it because in this phone you can’t really mark the entire messages at a time and if you really want to delete multiple then you have to select a particular message and then mark it individually and after making some particular messages you can delete them. In fact it is also time consuming but no options. But I can assure you that doing this you can delete multiple messages at a time.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. Now if want to delete the same then you can do the following:
    • First of all you have just open the messaging
    • And then select the settings options.
    • In that you will find the delete option just select it.
    • Now using this option you can delete the messages folder wise.
    • So just select it and select the folder which you want to delete that is inbox, outbox, sent messages or the saved one.
    • At one click all the messages are deleted but keep one thing in mind that these entire messages in the folder will be deleted not a single will be left so here you can keep the selected one.
    • And if you really want to keep the selective messages then you have to just select that and move in a folder and then don’t delete that folder.
    • I hope that this will help you out here.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am unable to access my inbox itself. I am also using the X2 mobile phone and whenever I select the message inbox then my phone shuts down automatically, I don’t know how this is happening but it is true. Does the same thing have happened with anyone else and if yes then please tell me why I am getting this issue and how I can solve the same. And for your kind information the phone which is m using is the new one which is purchased just two weeks back.

The first thing that I would like to know here is that whether you have installed any new software on the phone or downloaded any particular software form internet. It happens is the phone is attacked by any kind of virus then it behaves in this manner and such viruses are normally comes with the downloaded softwares or applications only. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the nearest service center of Nokia and place your complaint over there and let them know the problem faced by you in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue and will take care the issue won’t occur again.