Thread: Apple ipad loses ios orientation lock

Apple ipad loses ios orientation lock

I am having an Apple ipad, compatible with ios, this device is very much impressed me with its features and the looks of the device. The only problem with that device is, it loses its orientation lock of the operating system. I am not having such idea on this problem, so I am here for the getting some solution regarding this issue. It appears as the Mute switch. I checked the bumping switch, which works fine, then why this problem arrives I can’t understand. What should I do? How to overcome from this problem?

Re: Apple ipad loses ios orientation lock

I had a solution for this problem, open the menu button and from there locate the multitasking bar, might be situated in the top of the screen. I had the similar issue with my Apple iphone, after installing the iOS 4.2 version in my device, it worked fine till the date but after suddenly stopped working. I tried to make the orientation lock but there is no option of operating system orientation lock. After that consult with a technical person I found that there is option tab is present in the multitasking bar of the menu bar option. So you need to look for that, this one should be there, and by this you be able to overcome from that the problem that you mentioned in your post.

I think for any other application this option is vanishes from the device, so I would like to suggest you to reset the media player, it might be help you to resolve the issue that you mentioned. But before that try one thing, connect the device with the computer and open the sub folder where you stored the operating system installation file or the information regarding this. Check whether the orientation folder is present over there or not. If this one not situated there then be sure that for any application this problem arrives.

As per my opinion I thing, though the orientation option is not showing in your device, which is support they operating system version that you installed in your machine. And in future this problem might be the cause of any other problem, so for that I suggest you reinstall the operating system in your media player. I hope by this you will able to get back the operating system orientation option in your device. But before that check whether your device is in mute mode or not. Though you mentioned that the orientation is appearing as the Mute switch mode. If you found that the device is in mute mode, then change the mode and restart your device, this will hopefully helps you to overcome from the problem.

According to my opinion I think, mechanically there is a old orientation lock button is present in your device, if you will be able to locate this one, then by using this , you might be resolve the issue. Press and hold down the button, it will automatically restart the device and will ask you to reconfigure orientation facility in your media player. Go through this. Of does not locate this one, then I think by press and hold the menu button for few seconds, this process is known as the reset option. By this process the operating system will reset the orientation lock will be reload there. So try with this, it will surely help this. I was facing another type of problem in my iphone, after that I searched in almost every web sites, that the in every problem of apple device, the reset ios last option.