Thread: Apple iMac: not able to watch video while itunes is open

Apple iMac: not able to watch video while itunes is open

Recently bought a Apple iMac desktop computer, this is good for almost all of my daily requirements. I am also having an Apple TV, which I used to connect with my machine to watch video and sometimes movies which are stored in my itune application. Now comes to problem which I am facing from very few days. Which is actually I am not able to watch videos in my TV while the itune application is open. Is there anyone having any solution for this problem? Any suggestion about this, will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple iMac: not able to watch video while itunes is open

If you are connecting both the devices with the other medium them I am recommend you to check whether the connection is properly configured or not. Because some of the problems I found that, because of not properly configured the connection users are not able to watch videos in Apple TV. Along with that also make sure that the proper setting settings within both the devices are correctly configured. Open the itune application and go to the setting option and look all the desire option are properly checked.

I think there must be any problem with the iTune application program. So for that, I would like to suggest you to reinstall the itune application program in your machine. After uninstall that remove all other files those are stored in your machine which are collaborate with the application program. Try with this, I hope this will definitely works to solve your issue, during this process remove all the external devices which are connected with the machine and also disconnect the Apple TV. Now open the iTune application program and try to play that video file in your TV.

The problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for the graphic driver that you are using in your machine. So before go for any process better you try to open another video file in your machine, also change the player where you tried earlier. If this open and plays perfectly, then be sure that there is no issue with the video file, must be with application by using which you are trying to play the video. Other the problem might be for the graphical interface. So according to that I would like to suggest you to once upgrade the graphics driver version via online or offline. For that go to the driver list those are installed in your machine and then right click on it, select the update option. After that it will update the version by collecting the update file information from the manufacturer web site. Go through this proves, I will might be help you to overcome form the problem. And be remember that, during the up[date process make sure that any external device along the display device is not connected with the machine. After completion of the process reboot your machine and then connect the devices.