Thread: Rumors about the new Apple iPad 2

Rumors about the new Apple iPad 2

I am making this post to know about the iPad 2. As there are lots of rumor against iPad 2 is already come on the internet and not sure when the same will be launched. Individual is unable to decide which one is true and which one is false. If you are having any knowledge about the iPad 2 rumor and surety for same then reply on this post with the reason to help other with the information.

Re: Rumors about the new Apple iPad 2

I have also gone through one of the rumor which i need to share. I have come to know that iPad 2 will come with a flat back. There is no way to know this, because Apple never filtered accessories manufacturers what size and shape will have their new products as they have fallen into this error more than once and have chastened enough. Seems likely to continue with issues of ergonomics and to follow in the wake of the iPhone 4 with a flat back, but hey, it is rumored that could follow the iPod Touch that against has a curved back, type the old iPhone , so this really will not know until we see the product itself or leak some weeks before and has happened before.

I come to know that iPad 2 will soon with wide-range speaker range. The rumor this time comes from Japan, which says that the iPad 2 not only have a slimmer bezel but would have a wide range speaker covered by a metal mesh that would provide greater capacity to speakers of the device. This rumor has a lot of sense if you want to focus on the family as a device iPad. The sound should be designed better so that more people could enjoy, for example, a movie without having to sharpen your ear to understand what is said. On the other hand says that the source has no history and therefore should not give much assurance.

I think i have also some thing to share what i come to know from one blog is about the "The iPad 2 will feature a USB port " This rumor, courtesy of the China Economic Daily News, says the Apple iPad 2 will have a USB port so you can connect to other devices. This would be great news, since it would allow transfer of files and information from USB drives and connection and use of peripherals such as printers and mice. This publication and predicted that Apple was developing a tablet and not a netbook and therefore has hit quite reliably

Mine is little strange that can be implemented to the iPad 2. I come to know that iPad 2 will launched this time with Core-Duo CPU. An analyst at Rodman & Renshaw raised a stir just before Christmas, saying the iPad next-generation iPhone will use a dual-core processor consists of two core 1GHz ARM Cortex A9.

Incorporating the processor would provide both the new iPhone to the possible iPad 5 of an enormous capacity for multitasking and would be a significant advance in mobile technology, so yes, looking very well as affect the processing power to the battery of gadgets. Apple would not be the first in the market to use a dual core, 2x Optimus LG is already doing and also based on Android so I do not think Apple wants to be less than its direct competitors.

These rumors are not as common on the net but it is possible that an improvement in the face of a screen less dirt and integrating the gyroscope and develop applications that take advantage.Many things to come, FaceTime, two cameras, new speakers, better processor but what you really want to know is when to hit the market and we have our brand new iPad 2 in our hands. Nobody seems to agree when it will launch the sale. We have heard that the new iPad could go in January (exactly one year after launching the original IPAD), but we also heard it could be in March or April.