Thread: Superior "Parental Controls" for Iphone/Ipod Touch Application Store

Superior "Parental Controls" for Iphone/Ipod Touch Application Store

Recently I have two iphone’s which is used by me and one of brother. But in this the problem is I do not want them to complete control on to my credit card on to the application store. So in that what I actually like to do with them to have is:
    1. The capability to download and install free applications on the application store
    2. The incapacity to download and install paid for applications on the application store- or simply require to enter a password so as to download and install paid for applications.

So in this I have attempted to try the parental controls on the iphone, on the other hand this simple limits the capability to download and install all applications and does not identify based on whether they are paid for or free.

Re: Superior "Parental Controls" for Iphone/Ipod Touch Application Store

Only way to fix it that I am attentive of is to take away your CC information through your iTunes account. Yup, it means you will at the present have to input your CC information when you desire to buy somewhat and the kids will only be capable to download free applications. From memory, it's concerning like this:
    In iTunes log into the Store under Quick Links
    • tick on Account
    • tick Edit Payment Information
    • modify the Credit Card to None

The most excellent selling secure Browser for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad is depended on a lane breaking content sift engine. It is specifically intended by Mobicip to give a safe, protected and educational Internet for families and school-age children. 2010 PARENTS CHOICE AWARD WINNER application. So you can also use this. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

Yes I also know about it and regarding this I have read that on to the official website that they were saying regarding this that "A wonderful Product" – Actually application advice "Works accurately Like Safari". Through this every student and family deserve a secure online knowledge on their preferred device. SAFARI-LIKE BROWSER Mobicip offer the richest Safari-like interface and user knowledge amongst vary iPhone browsers. And in this COPY & PASTE SAVE IMAGES Disable Safari (Settings > General > Restrictions) and setup Mobicip as the default browser for your child. Only this much you have to do.

Regarding this I want to say that The filter make uses of a grouping of methods to remain your child safe, counting strict safe search, classification, and intelligent real-time content analysis. Severe secure hunt The Internet is identical through search engines today. Children most often come across unsuitable content by accident during search. Mobicip enforces safe search on all popular search engines. This characteristic cannot be put out of action even by changing the search engine preferences.