Thread: Apple ipad: how to work with spreadsheet or excel sheet

Apple ipad: how to work with spreadsheet or excel sheet

I am a sales person, and i need every time to be connected with any portable device, like laptop or any other thing. I don’t have any laptop yes, but I have an Apple ipad touch portable media player, I am here to asking whether I am able to works on spreadsheet or excel with the help of my device. I hope someone from here will be able to give me some tips or the procedure to how use this one. Any input on this will be thankful for me very much.

Re: Apple ipad: how to work with spreadsheet or excel sheet

I think there should be some applications are available in the apple store to making spread sheets and along with that for calculating. Go to the apple official web site, and there look for the application, which will help you to make fulfill your requirement. These applications are very much useful nad effective will almost all the purposes. By this you will be able to make excel sheet along with some of the spreadsheet, budget papers.

There is application which is known as Apple most innovative spreadsheet app, named as Numbers. It is called as the ever best application which created for any mobile or portable device. This compatible with all Apple devices. Apply this application on your Apple device, for making spreadsheets and calculate numbers by using this application program. I hope those are using or creating some of the works with spreadsheets then this application will be the best one. By this application you can able to create tables and charts, add photos and graphics, and enter and edit data.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Yes you can able to work over spreadsheet in your Apple device. I have some information about this process which is known as the Number, this application is introduced by the Apple organization. This application is available in the Apple web site, this application is used to create table, also to create photos and graphics, this is not only an spreadsheet application, also an flexible canvas, it means that you can add multiple tables and charts anywhere on a sheet or you can also move then anywhere you like. This works as the excel sheets that you are using in your machine, this application is working exactly same operations with the sheet.