Thread: Apple Macbook pro: Not able to connect iPad via Bluetooth

Apple Macbook pro: Not able to connect iPad via Bluetooth

I am having an Apple Mac book pro potable laptop, with windows 7 platforms, the machine is working fine with almost all features, rest of all one in not working from very few days, which is Bluetooth. I tried more than one time to connect my laptop with ipad via Bluetooth for transferring some of the media files, but the Bluetooth service does not allows me. I can’t understand for which device this problem arrives, after starting the Bluetooth service, it starts but suddenly stops working. Is there anyone having any idea on this? Any input on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple Macbook pro: Not able to connect iPad via Bluetooth

As per my knowledge, I think there should be any problem in your laptop. Make sure that the devices are properly paired with each other. I suggest you to un-pair then and turn off the devices for once. Now turn on them and along with that turn on the Bluetooth services both of them. From your laptop search for the new device, it will search and appears the name of the media player Bluetooth device name. select that one and right click on this, select the pair option, this will ask you for insert a unique key for pair them , put them and pair between the devices.

This problem sounds as the issue for the Bluetooth software application that you are using in your laptop. If you are using any third party software application, then I would like to suggest you remove that one first from your machine and then re-install in your machine and reconfigure with the device, I hope by this, the problem that you mentioned in your post will be overcome. After uninstall the application remove all the files those are related with the software application physically form your machine.

Is the problem is occurring with the particular file transfer process. Then I recommend you to check for the other file, whether this will transfers or not. If the other one will transfer then be sure that there should be any problem with that file. Along with that I would like to recommend you if you are using any third party software application, then along with that and any other party software’s like toolbar or anything else, might be create this type of problem. Remove them from your machine.