Thread: No sound in Panasonic LUMIX ZX3 MP 12

No sound in Panasonic LUMIX ZX3 MP 12

I have Samsung N220 Netbook functioning Windows 7 starter, completely updated. The computer has a Broadcom HD decoder and plays additional HD videos okay. I newly acquired a Panasonic LUMIX ZX3 camera that can take video in AVCHD format. On the other hand, whilst MP 12 plays the video excellent, there is no sound. The camera does have an action JPEG format too but I was advised to utilize the AVCHD format as the files should be lesser. Other videos appear to play okay, so I guess it's a codec or vital setting in MP somewhere. So here my Questions:
    1. Can MP 12 play such video or audio format files properly?
    2. If so, any ideas what mistaken?

Re: No sound in Windows 7 Starter, AVCHD video, Panasonic LUMIX ZX3 and Media Player 12

I still cannot receive sound from MP 12, but I have established a tweak to permit VLC to play them good enough. I establish this on a site later than a lot searching:
    1. Go to Tools- Preferences
    2. In the lower left of the box click on the checkbox- Show settings- All
    3. After that go to Input and Codec’s- Other Codec’s- FFmpeg and seem for the choice called: Skip the loop filter for H.264 decoding
    4. Alter it from none to all
    5. Regenerate VLC

And it works a luxury for VLC, flat video with sound. All I would like currently is a same tweak for MP, or send MP to the bad corner with a sharp hat on, and just utilize VLC.

Re: No sound in Windows 7 Starter, AVCHD video, Panasonic LUMIX ZX3 and Media Player 12

Windows MP 12 contain built-in maintain for AVCHD format. As such you should not require tuning the player to play the files.
    • First, just tell me what is the model number of your Broadcom HD decoder is?
    • Which third party codec packs are setup on the PC?

1. Firstly, observe if disabling every third party codec pack efforts. Enable your codec pack if this step be unsuccessful to provide the preferred result.
    2. Renew your HD decoder driver. If you have not setup the driver from your hardware maker’s website, it is recommended that you accomplish so.

On the whole, from a quick search on Google it seems I am not single, but the essential trouble is that in Windows 7 MP 12, I can play AVCHD video and acquire a movie but I don't receive any sound. They play excellent on the similar computer in VLC.
    1. How do I verify the installed codec’s?
    2. I will confirm the Broadcom drivers and renew if necessary, but are not these only for the video side I mean not for the sound or do they hold both, just asking for knowledge. The video side plays very well it just that there is no sound.

You may utilize your preferred search engine to download third party Codec’s and renew the similar. Utilizing Third Party Software, counting hardware drivers can cause grave troubles which may stop your PC from booting correctly. Microsoft cannot assurance that any troubles consequential from the exercise of Third Party Software can be worked out. Using Third Party Software is at your personal risk. Hope this information is useful and helpful to solve your problem.