Thread: knowing the advantages and disadvantages of using dell

knowing the advantages and disadvantages of using dell

Well let me inform you all I am thinking of buying a new laptop for myself. So I was deciding to ask it from you all. I was thinking to go with the dell. But I have heard several negative reviews of using a dell. Why is it that so? Dell is a standard company and is known to deliver good performance. Then why people are criticizing them. So I wanted to know the various advantages and the disadvantages of using the dell machine. So I hope you will be able to help me guide through this query.

Re: knowing the advantages and disadvantages of using dell

Well it depends upon the users who are using the dell machine. Some are gamers who think that dell would be perfect for them. They tend to go wrong with that. So exactly what kind of people come under the dell users. The answers is the office users.If you are looking for a good performance all the office activities are carried out exceptionally well by the dell machines. So the other category people like gamers and people belonging to various other fields blame dell machines because it does not satisfy their needs. So if you are a office goer then dell is the best option for you.

Even I want to add something here. Well the talking about the specifications of the dell then let me tell that it is pretty good and has a good configuration. The real problem starts when you think of some modification In the existing dell laptop. That is the time when the dell will appear to your very costly. Talking about the customer care of the dell then I have heard that it is pretty good. The dell people get back to you with the necessary solutions. So if you are thinking to switch over to the dell. Then I don’t think so it is a bad option.

If you ask me then there is no such issue in using the dell as your basic office machine. It will deliver you a god performance. However don’t expect a exceptional performance from the dell. As there is nothing exceptional to say in the dell laptops. I would advice you to switch to a sony vaio laptops. According to me if it is a laptop then it should be a sony vaio laptop. With the exceptional performance it is designed to impress you. As well as it is a very old name in the laptop market. So you can trust on it blindly.

Thanks everyone for the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Well what i wanted to say is that i am not a gamer and i want my laptop for the office related work. so that's why i wanted a high performance laptop. So i was thinking whether to go with sony vaio or dell. Since you have said sony vaio is also good and also i have heard several good reviews about the particular product. Since dell is a bit cheap than the sony vaio. So i am thinking to switch to the dell laptop.