Thread: Zooming pictures crashes iPad photo app

Zooming pictures crashes iPad photo app

I like to capture images and make the collection of that. Till now, I am having about 15 GB of photos on my ipad. My problem is that whenever I try to zoom any of the images then it the photo app get crashed and I have to restart the ipad forcefully. This is very annoying to me and I want to fix this issue as early as possible. Some of the times it works fine but that is only 1 out of 10 times and that is similar to nothing. So if you know that what can be the problem with this and also the way to get out of this then please let me know that. I will appreciate each reply.

Re: Zooming pictures crashes iPad photo app

I have observed that images which I save from the internet, for example a picture of iPad from Apple's website don’t crashes when I zoom as well as panning them within the photos app. This would recommend that there are boundaries for the files sizes that is able to being analysis by means of the iPad's photo app. I have also attempted to import the 12Mb image in the ArtStudio app and that also get freezes. Once it is done then it requires a hard restart. I hope that the Apple can fix this problem in there next release of the firmware update.

The firmware that you are using in your ipad may be corrupted or not functioning properly and that is why you are getting the problem like this. So all you need to do is to search for the latest firmware available on apple site for your device. Install that in yours and I am sure that it will solve the problem like this. I can say that it will solve the problem because it did the same when one of my friends was having the similar problem. Updating to the latest firmware will also increase the performance of the ipad.

You can try one thing and check if it can solve the problem for you or not. Just go to the settings for the camera and from there change the resolution of the camera to something else and save the changes. Now capture the images and see whether the same problem occurs again. Other than this you can also try by changing the default storage folder for the images. If that solves the issue then remove the previous folder by taking the backup of the images and now onwards store the images in the newly created folder.

The best way is to contact the apple support and ask them for the issue. They will definitely tell you the cause of this issue. Also check for the warranty of the ipad and if that is still under warranty then you can directly send it to manufacturer along with the problem mentioned. They will fix that bug for free. So this is the first thing that you need to do and it is the safest way to get the perfect answer.