Thread: How to terminate an app running from three days?

How to terminate an app running from three days?

Two days back, I downloaded an application and installed that. It get installed without any problem and when I tried to run that then it shows me the message “waiting….”. This is continued from last 2 days and this is the third day, I am posting the issue over here. When I tap on that application then it shows me a “X” sighn on that and it jiggle. Please tell me that how can I remove that?

Re: How to terminate an app running from three days?

Have you tried by restarting that? If not tried then do that now. Restarting the phone will flush all the application running on the memory and will load only the operating system in that. This is the first thing that you need try to solve this issue. If that can not solve the problem then it is some bigger problem. I hope that you will get more advance solution for this issue soon it this does not help for you.

Thank you for your quick reply on this but I have already tried on the very first day when this happens to it. But that does not solve the problem. I tried it many times but all the times it comes up with the same result. So it is not the solution for me. Please suggest me some solution other than this for this issue. I will appreciate each reply for this.

There are some apps that can still be in the memory even if you turn it off and consume the power. To ensure that all the processes are terminated you should turn off it and remove the battery and keep that as it is for some times and after that insert the battery back in it. Now start the phone and I am quite sure that it will terminate that process. Once you are done with this then you should remove that app completely as it is having bug in that. This is the best way to resolve your problem.

Try all the possible solution that you know to confirm that if they work for you or not. If that is able to solve the problem then it is fine but if cannot solve the issue then the only possible way to solve this issue is to soft reset your system. It will clear the entire memory and it is confirmed that it will remove all the apps that are installed in your system. But make sure that this is the only option left for you and all other solutions are failed to solve the issue.