Thread: 3G connection suddenly hangs in between while watching maps application in iPad

3G connection suddenly hangs in between while watching maps application in iPad

I have enjoyed through my 3G iPad while I m accessing the e-mail, surfing various Web sites, as well as play games. But unexpectedly, 3G is incredibly slow as well as approximately always swapped to "E" (whatsoever that means), and I ultimately give up annoying to use it. To add insult to damage, my AT&T report illustrates me some information usage throughout those times when I am annoying because not capable to use the plan I am paying for. Is anybody else having the same concern? What's the answer for this problem then please me on this post?
    Last edited by mewlyo; 30-12-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Re: 3G connection suddenly hangs in between while watching maps application.

You can also to try to reset the setting of the network for the 3G. Sometimes it may happen that the settings may get disrupted. So I will suggest trying the "apn" setting it may help you out. After the setting is adjust for the 3G then try to restart you whole iPad again. And check your signal indicator bar. If the signal is more than 3 bars then it will work fine on your iPad and then again check your 3G is fine or not. This may help you out to solve this problem.

There has been a large number of cases over the iPad's 3 G connection problems. The jury is yet out on whether this is a authentic design mistake, since the huge majority of iPad users haven't practiced these issues, but we did practice something comparable with our test unit one day when web pages unsuccessful to load. And that's even through having every 3 indication bars lit in our Wi-Fi connection, which stay unbroken. We solved the difficulty with a hard reset - simply push as well as hold the iPad’s snooze/Wake button until a display asking you to slide to power-off emerges. After your iPad has reset just push and hold the Sleep/Wake button yet again to resume it

Try to get the upgrade and afterwards it will went smooth for the 3G in addition to that you will able to see the new look features but after a little time while realized my 3G signal was very also increase in addition to that the signal indicator was shows the reading 4 bars. I've triy to get whatever update from numerous web sites you will, check various blogs as well as forums. So try to check it out update properly especially from the website of the Apple.

Separately as of the cellular network hardware, the solitary biggest hardware dissimilarity between the two models is GPS functionality that’s integrated in the iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G other than not the Wi-Fi-only model. Load Maps on the two procedures and the Wi-Fi-only iPad will exhibit your position as a blue spot inside of a pallid circle, assigning a guess of your location that could be off by blocks. For this you just require to get the updated edition for the iPad 3g whenever it hangs in middle and restart it again. On the Wi-Fi + 3G edition the map looks the similar, but the blue spot pulses with a blue radiance to let you know that it’s convinced in your position. Beating again on the locator picture in either iPad’s