Thread: Transferring templates computer to iPad

Transferring templates computer to iPad

I am user of both iPad and the computer. I want to create custom templates in Microsoft word which I want to use in my iPad. Is there any way to add custom templates? Or I have to deal with limited templates which are provided with iPad. Is there anyone who can give me idea on this situation? I will really appreciate if you can give me solution on this situation. Thanking you in advance. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Transferring templates computer to iPad

Well I really don’t know how to add custom templates but I can teach you that how can use Templates. You should create a template in Pages’09.You should connect your iPad and computer. Select the iPad from the iTunes. Tap on the application tab. Select FileSharing. You should select the pages. Now you should click on Add. Browse to root folder and the browse to Root/Library/Application /Support/iWork/Pages/Templates/My Templates Open page on the iPad. Select the desired template and make the desire changes and save the document by renaming it.

Well you cannot add any custom template to the default list of the Apple iPad. However you can do the following steps. Open templates in to Mac. Save it on my disc. Open that template in the iPad. Graphic and the format will remain same. It is the much better way than that of sharing of file through iTune. I hope it will help you to solve your problem. Please try it and let me know if it works for you.

First of all you have to create template in to Words. You must connect iPad with iTune. You have to select ‘apps’ from the iPad menu.You have to search for the file sharing. You have to search for the Pages Document. Now click on the Add button. This will load templates to your iPad from the computer. Well above mention steps will help you to transfer templates computer to iPad. Try it all the best.