Thread: Rogers rejects credit card during activation

Rogers rejects credit card during activation

I am a Canadian attempting to make active a monthly cellular plan through Rogers. When I go during the procedure the system says that my credit card has been discarded Called the bank -not true and no documentation of any effort to verify. So regarding this I have called Rogers for the number of times, they told that it is because of the Apple and told me to confirm the cards address, which should be similar as Canada Post version. Then told me to make contact with Apple who has no clue that on which topic I am talking. I am presently trying to make use of my VISA nothing fancy. Anyone have any tips?

Re: Rogers rejects credit card during activation

I am going through an almost similar issue but in my case it is little bit different. I have bought a iPad WiFi and 3G. I have Rogers iPhone 4, so I opted a bell micro-sim for the iPad. On the other hand, after downloading the transporter settings update and rebooting along with 3.2.2, all I still see is "Waiting for Activation. And in this it has written that it will take some time around 15 minutes but still now I am getting no signal at the left top all I see is No Service. I be acquainted with totally that I should have full bars from Bell in this location. Is it usual to observe No Service while "Waiting for Activation"? How long should this take?

I found the similar message though I am using Telus. I attempted to make active the SIM card online but I was not able to obtain that it to work. I lastly called Telus and they did it there. on the other hand, my bug was that I was following their instructions on the SIM card brochure - they deserted to talk about that I had to do the activation on my usual computer, not on to the IPad. When they walked me throughout it, I believe I have to do it through Itunes.

Looking for the same query. I am facing this when I try to activate card so Rogers rejects credit card during activation. I do not know why it is happen like that. So regarding this I talk o them also but as they told to you same thing they have also told to me they told to me it is because of apple and talk to them. I gdo not know why these guys are doing like that. And also at the time of visiting forum site I have got more 10 to 15 user who are facing this. I think they have to fix this issue very soon.