Thread: iPad: no sounds while playing games.

iPad: no sounds while playing games.

What is the issue with the iPad I am completely blank on it and I really do not what can be done here so that I can be out of the issue here. Well the thing here is that I was playing the game on the iPad and everything was really working great here. The zombie game and angry bird game were really functioning in the correct manner here. There was really no issue with this. Now after updating the iPad I have seen that the voice has simply gone down and is not getting up. What can be the reason for this? It seems like that the issue is related with the latest update that I have made here.

Re: iPad: no sounds while playing games.

Well if you feel that the latest iOS 4.2 has brought you the trouble then let me tell you that rolling back to the previous version of the iPad will be really great here to have as the solution. It seems like that you can just have the older version that you were having previously and then work with the iPad of yours. In addition to this let me tell you that there is really no issue with this latest update but if you are feeling that it can be the issue here then you can go for the roll back and see it for yourself here. Please let me know if this was the case here at all.

Actually; to say here I think that it will be really great if you can just avoid the idea of uninstalling this version of the iPad iOS 4.2; it is really not buggy here and in addition to that I would also like to tell you that you can see for the mute switch as well. Please see if that switch has been pressed and hence you are getting the error or you are not getting the sound. You will have difficulty in finding it but let me tell you that mute switch is the same old screen lock switch.

Well I have this game and let me tell you that I have the iPad and I have the iOS 4.2 in it installed and it is really not the issue with the iOS 4.2 but I think that the issue is with something else. I would suggest you to see for the volume icon while playing the zombie game; see if it is ON and if it is not then you will have to slide the Mute switch so that you can have the sound back once while playing both the games here.

Reset the iPad and see if that can solve the issue here. If at all the issue does not get solved with the hardware setting that has been suggested then it is advisable that you just go with the RESET and see if this can help you with the volume issue on iPad there. Press the Power button for three seconds and then leave the button. After that you will be able to see a rectangular box appearing on the screen. This rectangular box will be containing a white arrow pointed in the Right Direction. After this you will see a slider; just slide the finger on that slider and wait for the reset to complete. After ten seconds press the Power button again for three seconds so that iPad will restart. Hope that this will really help you here.

The switch that is being discussed here is placed next to the volume switch. In the iOS versions prior to 4.2.1 this screen was to be used as the screen orientation lock but after the iOS 4.2.1 this switch has been tainted to be used as a silent switch. Now see for the Red Dot near the switch; if you can see it then just change the position and see if that can help with the sound there. In the said position it can play the music but can not play the sound when the game is being played. With the Red Dot it just mutes the volume of the system. Change it and let me know if this really helped.