Thread: iTunes rental movies not showing up in IPad

iTunes rental movies not showing up in IPad

In my country my favorite program is Torchwood. That’s why I rented this by using iTunes for my ipad. I have paid it several bucks and downloaded the episode which was my favorite. Some people might have seen this program before in their places. Now the problem is even after paying several money and downloading, I cannot able to find the episode on my ipad anywhere. When searching the ipad is behavior like I have never downloaded it. When I tried to re-rent or repay it, it prompts me that I had already rented for this episode. But it gives the option to rent it again or second time? What can I do now? How can I find that episode in my ipad.

Re: iTunes rental movies not showing up in IPad

I think that that episode is merely made for Apple TV or Mac. The ipad doesn’t going to support it all. Did you try the manual search for that if applicable? Did you checked in the entire documents folder? If not then search it also in temporary files. I heard that some downloaded files either move to the temporary file area or the separate section where you have the entire downloaded files. Is this didn’t help you then scroll up to the pinnacle of the videos list. Some Rented movies are move to the separate category before the movies. They will not going to sequence in order of movie list.

If your downloaded files are not the supported files then you should go for a converter. The Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter is the preeminent selection in favor of iPad admirers to translate videos to iPad. This enchantment video converter knows how to exchange each and every one video formats towards iPad well-matched formats. To one side from the foremost translation utility, Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter moreover grants you with controlling editing tools. By the help of these functions now you can get personalized video.

I think that the ITunes could not able to transfer that downloaded episode to the ipad. For this you should go for any alternative application. Aiseesoft iPad Transfer is the finest supporter for iPad clients. It permits you to introduce videos or any files or folders from iPad to PC and vice versa. Still it permits you to alter any multimedia files to iPad formats, and then output them toward iPad straightforwardly. This app furthermore ropes all other devices like iPod, iTouch and iPhone. It is just a connect and one click process to accomplish by the use of this software. I hope that you got my point.

I can guarantee you that you should use the “move” feature or option in your iTunes to transfer the downloaded episode to the ipad. Is there any kind of validity period for that episode? If this case so then I assume that it has already expired. Can you able to see that episode in your computer or Mac? I think you should check it before sending to ipad or iphone. I heard that to play those rented Episode or movies you should use Apple TV rather than ipad or iphone even iTouch.

I think that the downloaded episode may be DVD version and this will not play in your ipad. For this Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter is the finest and most authoritative DVD to iPad converter, which permits you to tear whichever DVD file to almost all accepted video formats similar to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MP4 and more. In addition this delightful software facilitates you to extort majority audio formats as of DVD file. With the aim of have improved live result in favor of you, Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter presents you with dominant editing utilities like trim, reap and watermark any video. Additionally, you can alter the video intensity, disparity and infiltration. You can still combine numerous DVD portions mutually and crop them to a distinct file.