Thread: How to find the repeat/shuffle button in the iPod application on the iPad

How to find the repeat/shuffle button in the iPod application on the iPad

I really want you all to answer this issue. Where is the repeat/shuffle button of the iPad? The reason i am asking this question is because i have recently upgraded to the iOS 4.2. Now what has happened is that whenever i try to play some video or the podcast in my iPad. It plays till the video gets over and it repeats again. Now this is really frustrating. I am not able to watch the next video. This is happening regularly. Any idea why is this happening? Is this due to the upgradation? So anyone having any idea how to access the repeat/shuffle function in the iPad app then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to find the repeat/shuffle button in the iPod application on the iPad

Well let me tell you there could not be any issue with the upgradation because the new version does not give such complications. So stop worrying about the upgradation issue. From your part what you can do is that you can try changing the media kind information. The reason i am saying this is because your media kind may have been set to the music. So that's why the video is being repeated. Try setting it to the podcast. Try this settings it might work for you. Let me know the result if it has worked or not.

How can you say that there could not be any upgradation issue. The podcast used to work properly in the previous version of my operating system 3.2. When i upgraded my iPad then only i am facing such issue. So there can be a problem with it. I have tried with your suggestion that you had specified in the earlier posts but that did not seemed to help me much. So any other solution to solve my problem. I think the main problem lies in the repeat/shuffle button. I need to turn it off. Any idea where is the repeat/shuffle option.

If you ask me i would say that in order to display the repeat/shuffle button on the screen. Then you may have to tap the finger on the screen 4-5 times. This will enable the repeat and the shuffle option in the iPad. While doing this you have to ensure that you are tapping the screen during the playing of the particular podcast. So i would better advice you to follow these procedure and turn the repeat and shuffle settings off and inform us if it has worked or not.

Hey thanks for the idea i tried, tapping the finger but it has not helped me. So what i did was just pressed the finger on the screen for about 5 seconds and the repeat and the shuffle button's appeared and i immediately turned the repeat and the shuffle setting off. It was a nice idea from you all and finally my podcast's are running well without any issue in my iPad. Thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions.