Thread: How to monitor Video using Ipad

How to monitor Video using Ipad

I am video maker in my career. I do lot of professional video capturing and making with my group. I won an ipad and I handle most of my work with this. This a stylish and easily usable device I ever had. Now my aim is to make it as a video monitor or referrer in my field so that I can analyze the video at an instant of time and able to comment on it. Is this possible to connect or make use of ipad to RCA video out. Will to able to monitor the video that is coming directly from a camera while capturing? If it is possible then which application should I need to install in my app? If this technically possible, how do I connect to the video out port of the camera? Thanks in advance for any kind of information. I really need a solution for this.

Re: How to monitor Video using Ipad

I think you required an iPad Camera Connection Kit. This equipment packed of 2 adapters that unite to the iPad's Dock connector. The primary one kit is a regular SD (SDHC) Memory Card reader. You attach it to iPad and then put in a memory card and transmit all images or videos to iPad. No need to install software for the reason that the iPad previously has this capability en suite toward the Photos App. The next adapter contains a normal USB port on the reverse last part of the Dock connector. By using this one you can able connect camera through USB and move images or videos straightforwardly.

I think that still it is not possible, at least for this occasion. I think that there are no converters or cables which are developed for ipad to do so and the same issue about the applications. Some might have came with this idea before but I think they are still in the process or development. If this support will come to ipad then I think it become the first portable computer to do this.

EOS Utility is a program or software that may fetches mutually every one of the purposes requisite to converse through the camera. Functions meant for downloading and exhibiting pictures, distant capturing, plus camera organize of every setting at what time an EOS DIGITAL camera is coupled to a PC or ipad have been incorporated. EOS Utility 1.1 Updater is connected with some software or application versions and for that purpose followings are necessary.
    • Digital Photo Professional v 2.2 or afterward
    • ZoomBrowser EX v 5.7 or later on
    • ImageBrowser v 5.7 or newest

I think you can monitor with your Mac book but it may not be possible from ipad due to different versions of OS. The utility called an EOS Utility from cannon that is integrated in the package with each EOS digital camera. It's a division of the PC software suite supplied by means of Canon that as well comprises Digital Photo Professional (DPP). Based on top of the camera representation it will necessitate to be linked to your PC by moreover a USB or Firewire line. Don’t disregard to set out into the camera configuration menu to guarantee that the accurate locale is elected in that menu. Generally this will be locate to ‘Normal’ otherwise ‘PC connect’

I think that there is no computer can do like this without the extra hardware or peripherals support like capture card. If you are really wanted to do so then I think it become too expensive to accomplish. If you really want to get live video on your hand from the capturing camera then I think you should go for an external portable screen for a wired connection. It would be very cheaper. I think that you might have expected to edit the video on your ipad.