Thread: BB Torch 9800 Browser use w/o data plan

sad BB Torch 9800 Browser use w/o data plan

First off let me apologize for this posting as I know there are many other similar threads on the site.

Here is my issue. I recently purchased a bb torch 9800 without a data plan. I have been painstakingly yet unsuccessfully trying to use my browser without a data plan. I have read numerous threads on here where people have encountered the same issue. From what I have seen the only ones who have resolved this issue are those who use different phone models that have different OS versions.

From what I have been able to gather the issue seems to be that in OS6 they have removed the browser options settings that allow you to choose how to connect to the internet (data services, hotspot, wifi, etc).

My question to all of you:

Has anyone been able to successfully use the browser on a blackberry torch 9800 without having a data plan?

if you have please share what you have done to accomplish this!!

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Re: BB Torch 9800 Browser use w/o data plan

As per my knowledge there is no way by which you can use the browser without having the data plan. But unofficially there are lots of way to make these things happening by searching on Google. Just search for same on Google and you will get lots of trick to make this possible but officially BlackBerry does not allow the same.