Thread: Need some help to choose photo applications for iPad

Need some help to choose photo applications for iPad

I am using ipad from long time and I specially use this for my photography hobby. I have also learning photography course so I needed this ipad very much in that but I am confused between some of the photo application and want to select some of the best photo application for me. Also give me feature of those applications so I can choose my suitable application form many options. Also prompt me if there any compatible issue with ipad.

Re: Need some help to choose photo applications for iPad

As per your recommendation take Photo fx Ultra application. In this you can opt from sixtyeight different filters and sixtyfive dissimilar color screens. It cans Supports resolutions of up to 3070 pixels. Photo fx Ultra is the complete set of digital optical filters made for the iPad. Replication of many popular rewards winning Tiffen glass filters, optical lab processes, exacting color alteration, photographic special effects, focus lenses and film grain. Photo fx Ultra is the majority complete, quality rich photo application accessible for the iPad.

I think you can use FlickStackr application for fulfill your requirement. It is very easy to use, if you are the person who uses Flickr, as this application uploads, manages and tags your Flickr sets. FlickStackr gives facility to Flickr photo sharing to the iPad. Intended from the ground up for the bigger screen, it permits you to search photos in the Flickr space. You can upload photos, and edit those photos metadata.

I think you can try for the TiltShift Generator for iPad .it’s easy to Use. You use this to apply dept of area effects to your photos. This is set of many creative features. It can support with facebook, twitter, blog, flickr and fukatsu. You can import Camera and Library. Resolution is up to 800 x. it has radial and linear shape and blur strength control. It has Vignetting Control feature. Also supports InApp Email.

Here I am having some list of the photo applications which you can use for your ipad that are as follows. Cropolator : it is use to Crop and rotate photos and it also gives resolutions of up to 3072 pixels. Dipti : by this application you can combine your photos to make a collage photo. Photo Transfer Application: it is use to move images between your iPad, iPhone and computer with the help of Wi-Fi network. Cinq: it uses to install a server on your computer with your iPhoto gallery, so that you can then make use of the application to browse with your photos in the library. Photogene: this is a very popular application, it enable you to perform easy tweaks on your photos, like cropping and adding different filters and frames.

IntegratedS Guest

Check out Sort Shots, which uses the power of tags to quickly sort and organize your photos. You can rate your photos (to sort your favourites to the top quickly) and tag multiple photos at once. Tags can be organized into hierarchical categories as well; the default top level categories are People, Places, and Events. The more photos you have, the more useful this app becomes. You can share photos via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Picasa, create slideshows and much more.

andykeating Guest

star Re: Need some help to choose photo applications for iPad

My vote also goes to Sort shots.its the best app to Sort, Sequence and Share your photographs.A +++