Thread: Need applications for working with PDF, Excel and Word files for iPad.

Need applications for working with PDF, Excel and Word files for iPad.

Just obtain my iPad furthermore up to now I'm extremely impressed by means of it. First Apple product I've acquired.How do you acquire files on to it? Once more, be patient by means of me at the same time as it's my first Apple product; however I be familiar with that you make use of iTunes on the way to obtain Music as well as Videos - furthermore I have downloaded iBooks as well as have buy two books previously.I usually work by means of PDF, Excel as well as Word docs, as a result what Applications do I need on the way to think about purchasing? As well as along with that, I require to come to recognize how you acquire files to it.Thanks

Re: Need applications for working with PDF, Excel and Word files for iPad

Take a look at the iWork applications, they are approximately 9.99 each one. I make use of Microsoft office at work, I have not miss or else lost functionality apart from possibly a couple of fonts. Used for PDF I went by means of ipdf. Welcome to the forum, u will love it. Everyone is great and very useful.If you need any further assistance please let me know.

I make use of a mixture of Pages as well as Quick Office HD for excels, doc, plus ppt file screening/editing. At what time writing essays as well as articles, etc. I like the feel as well as flow of Pages above Quick Office HD. I discover it easier on the way to type documents in Pages than pretty a great deal anything else. I do care for the dropbox characteristic as well as integration by means of other cloud services that Quick Office HD has on the way to offer, as well as their file system makes it simple to shift as well as categorize files as well as documents on the iPad. I make use of Quick Office HD first and foremost whenever I require on the way to make or edit excel documents.

I will recommend you to try GoodReader. GoodReader supports massive PDF as well as TXT files, however it can as well handle every one of the most popular file types. Have a look:
    • MS Office - .doc, .ppt, .xls as well as more
    • iWork'08/'09
    • HTML as well as Safari webarchives
    • High resolution images

By means of GoodReader on your iPad, you be able to read almost everything, anyplace. Books, movies, maps, pictures; GoodReader set it all in a single application, accurate in your pocket.

Re: Need applications for working with PDF, Excel and Word files for ipad

I obtain the Goodreader Application furthermore as the name notify us it is just a reader. I'd like to be familiar with if you recommend any fine application on the way to edit excel files. I have to make use of one file as simulator furthermore I require on the way to edit it all the time to get "x" product.I believe Numbers do that however if you be acquainted with another one cheaper or superior please let me be familiar with it.

I have pages, as well as I will state it is overwhelming. I have previously finished an complete 5 page research paper on it, as well as many additional homework assignments by means of it. All you do subsequent to making the document is send it as an email or else upload it on the way to a website as well as you be able to familiarize it from there. It's essentially Microsoft word, however a portion of the cost.