Thread: What is the exact image Viewable Screen Size on my iPad

What is the exact image Viewable Screen Size on my iPad

I am using the iPad from last few months and till not it is serving me the best, I am happy that I own an iPad. But the only thing that worries me here is that whenever I view any image on the ipad then it is always displayed as the smaller in size. I don’t know why I am getting this issue. Actually whenever I try and watch any image then it is not displayed in the full screen mode in fact every time I am getting the small size of the image screen though the image is pretty much large. I don’t know why I am facing this issue and also don’t know how I can solve the same. Please help me in this case.

Re: What is the exact image Viewable Screen Size on my iPad

I think the problem that you are facing this problem because the resolutions are not set to the highest. Actually it happens if the screen resolution is not set to the best than you will definitely get this error. Keep one thing in mind that you will set the resolution to the 1024x768 and not below then that. I am sure that keeping the screen resolution to it will definitely give you the proper view for the images that you are trying to view.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that that image which you are trying to view is not popper and that is the reason why you are getting this issues. I meant that if the image size already is small then you can’t view it in the full screen mode. Now what you have to do here is that just checkout what is the size of the image then is the size is already small then you can’t view the image.

Well if you will ask me than you have to just follw the bellow tests that will definitely let you know what is wrong in the ipad:
    • First of all you have to just check whether the files are properly located in the local drive and also are they in the proper condition
    • Then you have to try and add the “display:block” to the CSS rendering , I guess thus might help you out.
    • Then you have to use the IMG tag and try and add the height and width hope it works
    • Make sure that you are using the 24 bit PNG file
    • At last just change the file extension and see what happens if you are putting GIF instead of JPEG

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and similarly I was also unable to view the images in the proper format and sometimes the images were not displayed only. And I guess you are also going though the similar phase. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the apple support and then let them know exactly what problem you are facing. I also did the same thing and get resolved my problem. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the problem for ever.