Thread: Unable to install the LEGO Harry Potter game

Unable to install the LEGO Harry Potter game

I have tried installing the Unable to install the LEGO Harry Potter game on my iPad but somehow I am not able to do it. I have recently purchased the iPad and willing to install this game on my system, but whenever I am trying to install the same then in between the installation process the IPad freezes and restating it is the only option remains in front of me. I am unable to figure out why this happening and why the iPad is not letting me to install the game. Please let me know what possible steps that I should take to install the game.

Re: Unable to install the LEGO Harry Potter game

Well if you will ask me than I will suggest you to firs check out the compatibility of this game and see whether thus game is compatible on your system or not. And I am sure that it is not compatible on the iPad that you are using and that is the reason why you are not able to install the game on your system. So one suggestion that I will give you here is that before installing check the compatibility and if it is not then don’t forcibly do the installation because it harm your system

I think you have to firs see whether you have installed the update on your iPad, It is because if the update is not install then you will not be able to install this game. Actually that update is specially designed for the game that you are trying to install. And according to me that update you will find on the official site and in this case it is the Apple’s site. So what you have to do here is that just visit the Apple site and then you have to just download the update and then install the same on your iPad and then later on you have to install the game, This time you will not get any error what so ever.

I think the game that you are trying to install is not from a trusted source. I mean to say that the setup is not a trusted one. It happens if the game is not downloaded from the official site or the setup is not proper then it will definitely give you errors. Now what you have to do here is that first of all get an official copy of the game lety say the version 2.1 which you may also get on the apple site. And then you have to install it on the iPad. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue permanently

My problem is quite similar to you here I shave already install the game on the iPad and the installation was successful but the thing that is worrying me here is that whenever I start the game and when I take the cursor near the character then nothing happens. I don’t know why I am getting this issue and also don’t know how I can solve the same. Please help me in this case.