Thread: Acer Aspire 5315 with windows vista too slow

Acer Aspire 5315 with windows vista too slow

I have an Acer aspire 5315 Intel Celeron processor 540 (1.86GHz, 533MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache) Up to 252MB Mobile Intel Graphic Media Accelerator x3100, 1GB DDR2, 80GB HDD, DVD-Super Multi DL, 802.11b / g WLAN . Windows Vista Basic. The problem is that when I run it takes so long to start, then once you've worked all kinds, folder, program, or the Internet may take up to 5 minutes or more. I've seen that has two 39.5GB hard drives each, and one of them is missing almost full 5.8 GB for full, do not know if have something to do, otherwise I do not know it may be, to see if you can help me, thanks.

Re: Acer Aspire 5315 with windows vista too slow

For formatting, I've got a good way, call and ask Acer Restore CDs And ask the OS with Windows XP. It's legal because they are OEM products supplied by ACER and plus, you do not need a license key operating system because it comes in" OEM FACTORY KEY. But for those who already have the XP cd's of the You need to boot the pc with the cd and format the Hard drive completely and then re-partition that partition and compatible with the installation. Then only have to reinstall the drivers

For this i think you need to go to the official website and find out the drivers for your laptop model this will help you to get the problem fixed. So what you need to do is you will have to get in to the device manager and then install the drivers once again on your system. I would suggest you to get the drivers from the official website of your manufacturer.

Thank you very much but I still have a problem. Acer has the application-Acer Empowering Technology Acer eNet Management, Acer ePower Management, acer eaudio management, and of one of the most comprehensive acer deluxe and I can not find it. Maybe someone has a laptop with this application what are these softwares all about and how to use these softwares can any one suggest.