Thread: samsung corby photo file became invalid

sad samsung corby photo file became invalid

I've samsung corby gt s3653, i've downloaded samsung PCstudio from net and installed in my phone. When i connect my phone to the system it shows all photos but when i remove my phone from system and open my photos it displays invalid file, file type cannot be supported.I don't understand why this happening. please help me.

Re: samsung corby photo file became invalid

If you have samsung corby s3653 and it unable to open a photo file then transfer your photos and video using kies then play the file in your phone if it does'nt work then scan your mobile from antivirus like norton or quick heal. there are many mobile antivirus available online. If your problem is not solved go to samsung sevice center.

smile Re: samsung corby photo file became invalid

If your samsung corby phone is unable to open a photo file then try to convert a format of a file into some other photo format. Download photo format converter from net and try it. JPEG(.jpg) files are compatible with majority of cell phones.You can also convert into some other format such as bitmaps(.bmp) or GIF(.gif) files.

Re: samsung corby photo file became invalid

If your samsung corby phone is unable to open photo file format try to test your screen just open a keypad and type *#0*# and test your screen. If this does'nt work then click a photo and view the photo via play button on screen.you can see your picture in normal format.Then try to change the view in 3D by pressing upper volume key.