Thread: Toshiba Satellite Pro CDT 460th USB Ports not working

Toshiba Satellite Pro CDT 460th USB Ports not working

My problem is quiet weird. I have a Toshiba Satelitte Stargo Pro CDT 460th It has a USB port, which has always worked, but .. stopped. I reinstalled the whole system and nothing more the usb drive does not seems to work, though the configuration shows that everything is ok I would add that at first I was no using the USB without any sort of issues but now i am facing some error though it was detected before. Please help me to get this problem fixed.

Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro CDT 460th USB Ports not working

The problem here is because of the BIOS i think you need to change the bios version or upgrade the bios which is installed on your system. You can simply achieve this by going to the manufacturer website search for your laptop model and even it is always better to install an updated version of the BIOS. Hope that this will definitely help you to fix the issue.

I have a problem. Well, since yesterday stopped me to run all of the USB port on your laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li1718. Mouse is not working, not working memory stick. Displayed in a balloon message that the device has a malfunction. But on another laptop these devices go without a problem. But it is strange for me is that when you insert the mouse off the knob, but, underneath is not lit, for it to boot normally lit mouse responds to movement and (harder when traffic lights). Device Manager and see the Everest program entry. Only that I tried also the Linux LiveCD, and it does not work. Could it be broken input?

USB devices require a maximum of 500 milliamps for each connection. If a device attempts to draw more power than the specifications recommend in that case the computer disables that specific port until the the device consumes less than 50 milliamps, above that the port is never active. i think its better to Check \ 's Power tab in USB Root Hub properties to check the current consumption of the USB bus.

In Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> USB Root Hub -> On / Off, here you have all the information on your port and power consumption.