Thread: IPad is not connecting to the DI-624

IPad is not connecting to the DI-624

I bought a IPad and my old router DI-624 back on. I have built a network with two passwords that I use alternately. With a PC can be easily entered into the grid value. By IPad it is unfortunately only without password protection.

I've tried different things. I-Pad asks for a user name and password. The network but has no user-name. I've tried all sorts of things. Enter the password without user name with which user name "DI-624," with my host user name. Have already IPad from the address 192.168.0.1 called and activated the password with the result that the iPad the user name and password that I have to say myself locked. The password is a 13-digit code. Or do I enter the code in IPac in a different format. Who can help me?

Re: IPad is not connecting to the DI-624

Username is surely the network name, right moreover i am assuming that you have a WPA encryption. Then you just need the WPA (password) to be entered accordingly. otherwise the network will not remain secure enough and a stranger can even access the network. Also tell me what type of encryption are you using. Hope that this will help you to get this problem fixed.

I just bought an iPad I have 2 PCs networked via LIVEBOX SAGEM, with a security key WPA I want to include this network IPAD the problem is that it does not connect with a WEP security key so that I can not connect with IPAD on my network. So, if I put the WEP key I connect with IPAD but most PC connection and if I put the WPA key I connect with the PC but more connection with IPAD. What can I do to fix this problem

You can certainly connect the two types of equipment. In managing your wireless PC, you just delete the saved network. The fact is that this network is registered as protected by WPA. Once you tempt you to reconnect to the network, then it will ask you to return the correct type of key.
    If WEP was performing, I would configure any WEP, IPAD. But this is not the case. WPA is much better than WEP. If you have no choice but WEP chosen static IP addresses other than completely wacky standard 192.168.xx and removes the connection automatically to disrupt some hackers.

I think you need to perform the following steps which are mentioned below to get this issue fixed.
    • Verify that you are within range of your router or base station Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi router and (or) DSL / Cable modem is plugged in and turned on.
    • Check if other devices (eg laptops) can connect to Wi-Fi network and access to the Internet.
    • Update firmware on Wi-Fi router to the latest version.