Thread: What it needs to run Starcraft on iPod Touch

What it needs to run Starcraft on iPod Touch

I was playing the Starcraft on my friend's computer system after which idea about playing the same game on my iPod Touch came to my mind as touch interface would be working BRILLIANTLY with this game. I want to play this game on my iPod Touch no matter if does not runs as smooth as that of computer systems. Can you guys tell by which way it would be possible to install this game on iPod.

Re: What it needs to run Starcraft on iPod Touch

Actually games like starcraft needs to have better graphic card support on the computer system and I guess iPad does not have much capacity to run the Starcraft smoothly on your iPad. I suggest you to check that your iPad's hardware support is suitable to play this game without any problem. I guess you need to check that your iPad meets with the minimum hardware requirements needed to run the Starcraft or not.

"RTS Game Board for StarCraft 2" is called an app. (Application / Application) for modern Apple products (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) that allows StarCraft 2 to control over the equipment. I think it's an interesting idea, but not really helpful when it comes to quickly control. The homepage of the provider can be reached at sc2gameboard.com. The video for "RTS Game Board for StarCraft 2" has been removed from youtube app is unfortunately.

I think the screen of an iPod Touch is not suitable for the Starcraft so there is no mean to play such high graphical games on such a small screen. Even though it has bigger screen as compare to other phones or video players but such games are made to play on larger screens and if not then at least the screen should be of monitor which shows you at least the picture on the 14" monitor.