Thread: Free application for instant messaging in iPad

Free application for instant messaging in iPad

I have got an iPad Tablet , I had just bought it around 3 months , but I am in a bit of confusion I cannot seem to locate any application for instant messaging in my tablet , even if there is I am unable to locate it and I do not wish to use it. so I will appreciate if you could tell me about some free instant messaging I also wantted to know if iPad support push notifications for iPhone appliactions? Please reply back as soon as you can .

Re: Free application for instant messaging in iPad

Are you searching for a just one Instant Messaging application which will include all normal instant messaging feature on your iPad and iPod Touch? I think iMSN will be better options particularly proposed to be plain, practical, and secure. You can get in touch with your MSN friends anytime and any where on the globe . It is very simple to use with friendly crossing point and flawless operation .

Yes I too think in that way, it has following
    • It provides various Sound notification: open up the sound notification, you will be aware if there is a response or not , and you will not have to observe Iphone all the time.
    • Save one account: you can save one account.
    • You can add your friends in that using the feature Add buddies: and choose his or her group, you can also avoid someone’s request if you wish It enables you to Send and receive Instant messages : brilliant chatting interface, along with the text you can also send and receive icon.
    • You can also give nicknames to each other.

AIM is the authorized AOL IM (Instant Messaging) software for Iphone and Ipod Touch and is available free of charge .AIM has a lot of great and vibrant features such as buddy list, favorites, along with those it also has info, and active Instant message services .Buddy list demonstrates appearance for users, if any. Buddy list can be grouped into online, offline, general and fresh buddies.You can also add your favourite friends in your buddy list .Every particular chat session appears in another distinct window and iphone users can work through between active sessions.

I would also recommend you to use the AIM for instant messaging in your iPad tablet because you required an applications that is free of charge , and I think AIM matches your need. You had asked about the Push notification feature in iPad , I think you can enable it in your iPad. Push notifications are a tool obtainable through few iPhone applications that permit users to be informed when new information or actions that they are concerned in occur within those applications.