Thread: I want iPhone 4 to vibrate when the keys are hit

I want iPhone 4 to vibrate when the keys are hit

I have the iPhone 4 of mine with me and I want to know if there is any application that can help me with the thing that I want here to happen. I have the iPhone 4 to vibrate if the keys are stuck here properly. Please let me know if this is possible here. Sometimes I have seen that when I try to hit the key the key does not get hit and hence if the Mobile will vibrate then I will be sure that the key is hit. Please let me know if their anything related to this.

Re: I want iPhone 4 to vibrate when the keys are hit

I do not think that it will be really a good idea here to go for and hence I think that it will be great if you can avoid using this here. Well I am suggesting this as I have seen that if you will have this then you will be required to place the Mobile phone of yours plugged with the charger always. Your vibration this will really cost you the battery and hence I am of the opinion that you can avoid this here. Hope that you will avoid this here.

If you want I would suggest you that it is already mentioned here and I think that you can try to have this application here in your case; it will be great if you can have this Haptic Pro or call it as Haptic. Well the difference is since if you want it for free then you can have this Haptic and if you want you can have this Haptic Pro when you buy the same here. But I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can avoid this as suggested above here.

Well let me tell you that this was the issue here with the iPhone here and I would like to tell you here that this was an issue and it has been targeted here. If you want you can have a look at the thread here and see if this can really make the difference in your case. You can have a look at the link here: iPhone 4 Vibrates when keys hit. Really this is an issue and you have asked this for you here. Your battery will drain down drastically and hence I think that it will be great if you can avoid this here.