Thread: How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G MC model?

How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G MC model?

I was having the second generation mobile phone here in my case and now I was of the opinion that I should have the fourth generation mobile here. When it got released I have seen that there are not much better options in it and hence I do not think that it will be really wise to go with the upgradation here but I thought that it will be great if I can have third generation mobile phone here in my case. Now I just wanted to know if it is at all possible to have the jailbreak done here without getting into any issue here. Please let me know about the same here.

Re: How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G MC model?

Well let me tell you that there is nothing that you will have to worry for if you are looking for the mobile phone all you will have to worry for is the iOS that you will be having on the iPod Touch of yours. If you are having the iOS 4.0 or below on the Model of the mobile phone then let me tell you that you can have this without any issue here. Also you will not have any trouble in doing the JAILBREAK as well on the device of yours.

I do not know what is being told above but let me tell you that if you have the iPod Touch 3G and if you are having iOS 4.0.1 or iOS 4.0 then let me tell you that you can have the Jailbreak here and that too without any issues here. Just see the steps below and let me tell you that you will be able to have jailbreaked your iPod Touch here:
    • First of all update the iPod Touch of yours and see if you can have the iOS 4.0.1
    • After that you will be required to connect the iPod of yours to WiFi network
    • After that you will be required to go to jailbreak me
    • You will be able to see a screen and on that screen you will have to Click on Slide to Jailbreak
    • That is it and you will have the third Generation of the iPod Touch of yours jailbreaked.

I have seen a point in the above post and let me repeat it here; there is nothing to do with the cell phone here and the only thing that matters here is the iOS that you have on the iPod Touch. Well if you have the iOS 3.x version then you will be able to jailbreak the iPod without any difficulty and hence I think that if you are having the higher version of the iOS then you can downgrade the iOS version and then can move for the procedure for of jailbreaking here. Well that is the only thing that I want to say here.

Great but let me tell you that if you are having the higher version of the iOS say if you have once upgraded to iOS 4.x and if you want to go to the previous version of the iOS that was having iOS as 3.x then let me tell you that it is not as simple as it was possible to get upgraded here. So if at all you are thinking that this will be possible here then let me tell you that Apple has just banned this facility and there is no way for this; you will have to wait for another jailbreak to come here as well.

If you were having the iOS 3.1.2 and you had upgraded to the iOS 4.0 or iOS 4.1 and now you want to downgrade to the previous version then let me tell you that it will be really great if you can do this just by making use of the reset option that you have for your iPhone. Let me tell you that you will have no difficulty with this once you go for the Hard Reset. All you will be required to do is press the Home Button and the Sleep key and press then simultaneously till Apple Logo appears on the screen.