Thread: iPhone Screen Enlarger

iPhone Screen Enlarger

The Hammacher Schlemmer iPhone Screen Enlarger is to help the little iPhone on new (display) size. Scoffers say that this is only an inflated iPad iPhone. What one hand gives enough talk, on the other hand, by the course iOS fired yet. The idea is to inflate device screens is not new: the never released Palm Foleo should serve as a screen extension for the Palm PDAs, but was only three months after the notification was re-cremated, due to internal friction.

Who now wants to start the real test may, at Hammacher Schlemmer purchase the iPhone Screen Enlarger and help his or iPod Touch to 3G/3GS more size. The iPhone Screen Enlarger is to fulfill exactly the purpose that advertises its name: An iPhone inflate. The netbook-like housing is provided with a mat 7 inch screen, two speakers, a tray for iPhone or iPod Touch and an extensive battery for two hours. Inflated it is the right word, because the resolution of the 7 inch display is not larger than the iPhone, but smaller: Right in the middle must be considered the engineers of steam, is at 480 x 234 pixel circuit. An iPhone 3G does have 480 x 320 pixels. Maybe there is a typo?

The internal battery is recharged in the Enlargers four hours and provide even able to keep the battery of the Apple device with new forces. Less juice was Brookie speakers: 1 Watt is certainly not what we mean by loud-speakers. This situation it tries to iron out by a headphone jack again. And at home, the AV-Out connector allows direct connection to the TV.

Convincing the acts not at all, wrong aspect ratio, short battery life and a price equivalent to $150 without built-in keyboard to make at least for me there are no doubts that the Christmas wish list remains as it is.

Re: iPhone Screen Enlarger

Well the iPhone screen enlarger is the fantastic device but recently I have heard that there are some battery issues associated with but never experienced the same with mine. So I want the users who have faced the same problem to share their thoughts so it will easy for me to take some preventive measures.