Thread: iPad dead few hours after 4.2.1 upgrade

iPad dead few hours after 4.2.1 upgrade

Hello! I just connect the cydia and I went out there was an update available. I have given a complete upgrade, and after installing everything I gave to the tab below that put "reload springboard" Well it has restarted and takes half an hour with the symbol of the apple update does nothing more I do thanks. After the upgrade i started working on my iPad again then after few minutes my iPad was dead. Don't know what happened but i am in trouble can some one help me out. Can it be that itunes 9.2 and have upgraded your cydia have created some sort of conflict?

Re: iPad dead few hours after 4.2.1 upgrade

It has nothing to do with the updates, keep in mind that these pots are like computers, sometimes get blocked and do strange things, try to reinstall the Cydia updates to see if you are caught well. To me has been the same. It seems that the respring hangs. it must be restarted. The big question is whether after Cydia Updates or there is a hardware failure, Installous WINDOWS, SO degenerates as we will have to restore.

My ipad just died, so I have to pay for an hour, and will not turn anymore. Has not been charged, I tried with another charger I have and all, this totally dead. So finally i called the apple support and they gave me a number of suggestion and they told me various steps to perform on my iPad then i got it back to work so here i would request you to call the customer care and get your iPad back to work. Hope that this will fix the issue.

I had this problem when connected to the PC is switched on after a while depression that had caught , I was just picking up the bill to call apple when my one of my friend who is a laptop technician he suggested me to recharge the battery so i tried recharging the iPad seemed not responding to the charger and hence he tried to reinsert the battery and after reinserting the same he tried charging again this time the iPad seemed to work but i was not allowed to restart the laptop so finally i had to rush to the nearest apple customer care and i got it back after a week and now it works efficiently