Thread: How can I immobilize Voice Control on iPhone 4?

How can I immobilize Voice Control on iPhone 4?

I have the iPhone 4 with me and I am happy with it at the moment. Now the thing here is that I want to know if it is really possible to disable the Voice Control that is there on the iPhone 4 of mine. Please tell me how I can get this done here. I have never tried it before and will be happy if you can tell me the way of doing it here. I am really blank on this and let me tell you that I am really annoyed with this and want to get rid of this thing here.

Re: How can I immobilize Voice Control on iPhone 4?

Well by default the Voice Control is always activated on the iPhone or say the iPod and in order to deactivate it you will be required to enter the passcode here. I am of the opinion that this can be the way here by which you can have this disabled. So the prime thing here is that you need to have the passcode and if you have that then I am pretty sure that you will have this working in your case here. Please try this and let me know if what I have said really helps you here.

Well let me tell you that I am stuck with the similar situation here and I have the passcode here with me but the thing here is that I cannot simply enter it here. I also want to get rid of the Voice Control here but I have seen that I can not have that here. I have seen that the Voice Control on the iPhone of mine has gone mad and it is not functioning properly and will be happy if you can tell me the way of doing that.

Looking at the things of yours I would simply suggest you to see if you can have the iPhone of yours reset and for doing this please press the Home Key and the Power button that is present at the top of the iPhone. Please press it till the screen of the iPhone goes black and once it goes black then wait for some time and then see if you can see the logo of Apple. If that happens then you can wait for the reset to get complete and after that you will be required to restart the iPhone and see if this time it allows you to disable the iPhone Voice Control here.

How about getting the firmware of the iPhone upgraded as I am of the opinion that it will be really great if you can have this working in the manner that you are looking for. Just try this and let me know if this really helped in the situation of yours here. Just plug the iPhone with the Computer of yours and then go to the www.apple.com site and there you will be required to enter the iPhone section and once you do this you will be able to have this working here.