Thread: How can I have iPhone working as answering machine?

How can I have iPhone working as answering machine?

I have the iPhone with me and I just want to say that it is really serving me without any issues. I really do not have any issue with the iPhone but the only issue that I have here is that I fail to get the calls. It is not because of any software defect here but it is because of the laziness. I have already missed on some of the important calls and I really do not want to have this happening with me again here. Can you all here tell about the solution here in this case? Is there any way by which I can have the iPhone to function as the answering machine here. Please let me know if that is the thing here.

Re: How can I have iPhone working as answering machine?

On this note let me tell you that the only solution that struck here is the Visual Voicemail. I was of the thought that you should make use of this here as this is the perfect thing here that you are looking for. If you are not able to receive the call then on the cell phone of yours you will be able to hear a recorded voice and the caller can feed the message in form of voice for you here so that you do not miss on the important things here. That is what the Answering Machine was doing and let me tell you that on the iPhone of yours you will be able to have the same thing by making use of this Visual Voicemail here. Try this and let me know if you were able to have this working in the manner that you actually wanted.

Yes I am surprised that you had not used this before. Well if you had not then let me tell you that you can have this without any issues here and for that all you will have to do is go in the following manner. On the Home Screen of the iPhone you will be able to see total number of missed calls and along with that you will also be able to see for the notifications of the voicemail here. So that you may not get missed on anything here. The interface of this application here that I am talking here is really great and hence I think that you should make use of this.

Regarding this application let me tell you that yes the interface here is really nice and I would really recommend that you have this for sure. You will be able to set this application to work in your case by just making one tap here on the screen of the iPhone. You will be required to tap the Voice Mail icon that is there on the Screen and then you will be required to just enter the voicemail password and along with that it will ask you to put up the voicemail greeting that you would like to welcome the users with. Just feed the details and see if this can really help you here.

Yes on the screen of the iPhone you will be able to see the Voice Mail icon and on top of that you will be notified about the number of unheard voicemail messages and in addition to that you will be notified about the number of calls being missed on the Recents button there. Now I will help you in setting up the Voice mail greeting in case of the iPhone here. First tap on the Voice Mail icon and then tap on the Greetings. Once you do this successfully then all you will be required to do tap on the Custom. After that you will be required to hit the record and then you will be required to save the greeting here. After the successful completion of this you will be required to hit STOP and then if you want you can listen to your greeting here.