Thread: What is the video compression software for iPad?

What is the video compression software for iPad?

Well I have the iPad 16 GB with me and the thing here is that I just want to know about the compression software that I can make use of so that I can have all the movies in the iPad here. Can you all really suggest me the way of doing this here? I have the whole bunch which is more than the 16 GB and I will be happy if you can suggest me a way by which I can have the whole bunch inside the Apple iPad and that too without any issue here.

Re: What is the video compression software for iPad?

Let me tell you on the first note that there is really no software that can really help you with this. As the thing here is that the Movie Clips that you are having here is already compressed and getting it more compressed will really damage the quality here and I am of the opinion that you will definitely not like this idea here. So I really do not think that you will be able to have this in your case in the manner that you were actually looking for here.

I am not happy in the manner that the things here have been explained. Well if you want to have the whole bunch of the videos in the iPad then you will be really have to compromise on the things here. Or if you want to have all the videos then you will have to have the iPad that has much bigger capacity here. So I do not think that without losing some of the things you will not be able to have all the video in the iPad.

You can try to use the Total Video Converter and convert all the videos to some other formats that occupied much less space and then you can place this thing here and I am sure that this can really help you a bit with this issue here. This is the only think that I guess by following which you will be able to get all the videos that you have in the iPad and with a slight loss in the quality of the picture here. Try this and let me see if this is really the thing that you were looking for.

You want to make use of the compression software then I think that you can make use of the Videora converter here. Well it is used with the iPod and I think that you can make use of this here as well. You can make use of this and then convert the things in the manner that you actually want to have here. On the same note if you ask me I think that making use of the Total Video Converter will also be really helpful here.