Thread: Cannot browse some videos on the iPad

Cannot browse some videos on the iPad

I really do not know what is the issue here but I would like to know which one is the best among the iPhone and the iPad. Well the thing is that I have seen that some videos that are there on the Web can be played without any issue with the iPhone but when it come to the iPad it gets stuck and the same thing happens with the iPad, some of the videos gets played on the iPad but when it is tried with the iPhone it gets stuck. What can be the issue here? Please let me know if some one has ever come across with such before here. Will be really happy if you all can come up here with the suggestions and the solution here in this case. Will be waiting for the solution and please let me know if it was really worth buying the iPad here.

Re: Cannot browse some videos on the iPad

Looking at the scenario that you have presented here let me tell you that let me tell you that buying the iPad is really beneficial and let me tell you that there is nothing that can be done here. Well if you are going to a video site you will be required to install the Flash Player that can help you here with the playing of the video here and if you are getting the issue with the iPhone then let me tell you that you will be required to see for the same in this case as well. Please see that you have the Flash installed here and I am pretty sure if you have this you will have no problem in browsing the Internet and looking for the videos that you are searching for. Please keep the software updated for the seamless performance.

Of course having the iPad is beneficial and let me tell you that it is really nice to have the latest technology in the hand. Well regarding the videos on the Internet I think that for playing the videos on the internet then I think that the reason for this is the use of the different video codecs. Well that is the most probable reason and I am of the opinion that there is really anything that we can do to overcome this issue here.

I have another way of looking at the things that you have presented here. I am of the opinion that the sites identify the iPad and the iPhones and render the Video files differently and hence you are able to have the video played on the iPhone and sometimes it does not get played on the iPad and vice versa. So I do not think that there is any issue with the iPad or the iPhone but I really think that we cannot do anything here.