Thread: Will iPad price go down this Christmas?

Will iPad price go down this Christmas?

Christmas vacation is getting near and I just wanted to know if the prices of the Apple products are going to go down this time. Well on the occasion of the Christmas here. I have thought of presenting the iPad to my wife this time. On the same note I am telling this as I am very low on the budget and hence I think that it will be really of great help if you can suggest me or tell me if there are really offers there here for the Apple iPad. This is the thing that I want to present here and I will be really glad to know if this is really possible here. Please let me know about the other offers that the Apple is giving on its products there. Please let me know about the same at the faster rate so that I can have the amount ready with me.

Re: Will iPad price go down this Christmas?

Regarding the prices of the iPad this Christmas let me tell you that it is really not possible here and I think that you will have to really count on your budget if you can not have the iPad with the regular price tags. Till now I have not listened anything getting lowered on the Apple’s official site and I think that you will have to wait for some more time if you want to have the Apple iPod at a more cheaper rate. I have seen some of the applications that Apple has released and that is for free here. So I do not think that this time Apple is really going to get down on the price here. See if you can have the iPhone for your wife and see if you can have a SIM with lots of offer and I am of the opinion that this will really bring smile on her face.

I have also not seen anything getting lowered on the iPad and other products from the Apple and if you want you can see it all by yourself by visiting the official site of the Apple and see if you can see anything there. I have seen the iPad price tag and it is somewhat approximately 566 USD. That is the price that I am able to see here 16GB wi-fi model and for the 32GB wi-fi model the price is 658 USD approximately. Also if you are looking at the 3G models then let me tell you that you will be required to add some more bucks to it. Hope that you have the clear view of the products now.

I am also waiting for the prices of the iPads to get lowered but the things here is that I am not able to see anything getting better here and I really want to have explanation on this. Well it will be great if you can suggest us the things here in this case. I think that if one is waiting for the prices to get lowered so that one can have them then I think that it will be better if he can have the second hand iPad for himself. Really I have not seen anything getting softer on the price list here and hence would like to suggest you to see for some other things that can really fit in your pocket here.

This is the normal and I think that it is not going to get lowered than this. But in addition to all this that have been mentioned here let me tell you that this Christmas Apple is really going to launch some of the products that are really heavy on the designs here and I think that is really the great thing from their side. Also this time they have made some awesome designs for the iPod and the iPhone and the iPad and let me tell you that you will simply love this. Till now the prices have not been reveled and I think that these new products will get really fit in the price tag that is stuck with the iPad or the other current apple products here. I am of the opinion that with the release of these products the prices of the older products might get lowered.