Thread: Unable to copy data from hard disk to anywhere

Unable to copy data from hard disk to anywhere

I am student of the university and use to do project for college so I had data which saved in the hard disk and I need to submit that in college and also want to copy in another USB for transaction but as I ma trying to do this I failed again and again. I don’t know why this happening. I didn’t get any error for this. I don’t know my data was corrupt or my hard disk is corrupted. If anyone having this idea then please let me know.

Re: Unable to copy data from hard disk to anywhere

I think you need to scan your computer or that particular file there might have chances of corrupting that files by virus or spyware. Then first try with making firewall off then also check with on. You can try to export by mail to another computer and then you can take that files from there. If that files having any another link which is not in the same folder then can be chances of this problem. You can unplug and plug your hard disk and check again or attach your hard disk to your friend’s computer and then check in his computer.

There can be chances of data corruption and it can detect by you also, you can try another data on the hard drive to copy on other folder or anywhere. If it’s moved properly then its problem in your data only and if not moved properly then your hard disk is getting problem. You need to scan your hard drive or take it to the service center then they can only give your data from that hard drive. You can also check the size o the file and need to check that is there enough space to save that files on another folder where you are trying to move.

I think if you had already trouble shoot all basics then you need to install better backup software. And after installing that you need to copy the entire folder o that data or copy entire partition in that backup software. Then in backup software there is recovery tool which recover any of the damage with your data. And after that you can copy that data from backup software to anywhere you want. If still not solve that problem then you need to contact your harddisk manufacturer.