Thread: while connecting iphone D-Link Access Point asks for username and password

while connecting iphone D-Link Access Point asks for username and password

Hi I contain a D-Link Access Point (DWL-200AP) that I connected on the way to the internet. The difficulty move on the way to when I am attempting to attach an iPad or iPhone. They distinguish the network, and after that a display comes up inquire intended for a username and code word. At the same time as in a computer you only include on the way to go into the password. I have attempted every mixture of usernames and code word I can believe of and not anything is working.

Re: while connecting iphone D-Link Access Point asks for username and password

I think the problem can be solved easily actually sometimes the username should be leave blank and the password should be admin or you can also use the admin/admin. I hope this will solve the issue. But in case after doing this if you are not getting the solution then I think you can get the solution on the manufacturer’s website as I think that the names are default set by them so they probably have the manual which you can access.

Hello everyone I have a problem I cannot do from the other two PCs wirelessly, I state that I have a hug and a fast web ip automatically takes the access point, even putting all the data and ip dns gateway and on the other two computers do not connect, I tried to call technical support and a friendly Fast web (strange) explained to me that you need to configure the access point when taken internally as the ip he would send two to the other two virtual pc I can get out of it I tried to configure but nothing can you help me?

Nothing to do with the wireless modem Fastweb does not engage in internet sees him but engages internet I know the reason? I did try putting in Fastweb with a router and that’s all ok why? I bought 2 just for dap and use the wireless router under Fastweb, I want to hook up directly to the wireless modem Fastweb cause that dap1160 and' quality from an accespoint undoubtedly better than others and acts in this manner? I also installed a model access point Kraun and one configured as a client. Certainly an explanation I offer you my greetings.