Thread: Why in the heck are apps twice as expensive on the iPad?

Why in the heck are apps twice as expensive on the iPad?

This might appear an awkward question but this is really which bothers me since I do not know why the apps for the ipad are twice as expensive as the apple iPad when compared to the apple iPhone apps. Is there any specific reason for this expensiveness please elaborate. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Why in the heck are apps twice as expensive on the iPad?

Demand determines the price, and if people buy the Ipad at these prices, you should just buy Apple stock and shut up. For Apple , I hate also been happy with me, one has this bias. But my bro wants to buy a Macbook, I'm curious if the iphone I found, for example, really good, although at first I only got a telling off about it

Although Steve Jobs can be blamed for the same, The comparison between iPad, Phone and laptop is not necessarily fair. The application fields overlap partially, but each device has its strengths and weaknesses. A few years ago the technique seemed to the complete convergence of the different classes of devices to share, this trend is reversed now, from multitasking to multi-Gadgeting. So one can easily imagine writing on the notebook the thesis, while surfed on the iPad the references, the radio in the background on the iPhone is running and is the reference book in the form of the Kindle on the desk ready. The big difference is the equipment of the 90 years that the boundaries between the classes of devices continues to blur.

The comparison is still difficult, since each user can access different demands on his mobile lifestyle presents. Resent the computer experts about the many limitations of the iPad, enjoy the less experienced user that they are finally on a computer that is user friendly. Also for everyone in between would represent the iPad an alternative to the secondary computer that could replace some applications even the main computer. Anyways I do not know a laptop with which I can watch the movies without charging over 10 hours.

I find it an insult that the devices do not yet support 3G now. This is such a rip-off so that the Apple disciples after 6 months again now the 3G version. The crazy thing is so that they will continue to do so.
    I think it's pretty ridiculous and meanwhile, what about Apple deducting their available technologies. Tonight, yes, the iPhone OS presented 4 and I'm curious to see what is so new there then. Technologies they had already determined for an iPhone OS 10, but you must still continue to exploit the stupidity of the buyer
    iPad in my opinion is an unnecessary gadget. No cell phone, not a real laptop