Thread: iPhone 3G has low refresh rate

iPhone 3G has low refresh rate

Faced a similar issue with my Alpine stereos while using my iPhone 4. When I tried to stream an audio , via safari , it just works without any complexity for sometimes and then the iTrip halts the broadcasting. I don’t think that it is because of the ipad app, since it is working correctly. Can anyone tell me whether its due to the cold weather or is it due to the cold weather or even whether the iPhone is confused and it thinking whether it is connected to a TV port. If this is not the case then simple the problem is because of the network service provider.

Re: iPhone 3G has low refresh rate

My iPhone 3G is damaged and i need a replacement for it, i just got the replacement iPhone 3g after unboxing it i found that the screem of the new iPhone 3G which i got is a bit different from the screen of the iPhone 3G which i was using i found that the refresh rate of the screen of the new iPhone 3G is not as good as my older iPhone 3G. So for verifying it i just compared the iPhone with one of my friends iPhone and i can notice a clear difference in the refresh rates of the iPhones. I am confused what to do now help me somebody.

How can you notice the decrease in the refresh rates of the apple iPhone 3G. As far as i know apple uses the same screen in replacement which are used in brand new apple iPhone 3G. Its quiet difficult to notice the difference in the refresh rated of two screens. However , you can try to contact apple store to get this issue fixed.

First of all i would like to know whether you have replaced the screen yourself or you got it in replcement with your dead screen. Here if it was just a refurb from apple then i would suggest you to get the screen back to apple. If you fixed the screen your self i mean to say if you have yourself replaced the screen then you you need to get it reconnected once again.