Thread: An error occurred while viewing pdf in iPhone 4

An error occurred while viewing pdf in iPhone 4

Recently i downloaded some pdf files from a site. These files have the characteristic of being quite large (50MB). When I try to read a message says "The file is damaged, but under repair" followed by "an error occurred while opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired. " Can someone help me! Thank you.

re: An error occurred while viewing pdf in iPhone 4

it seems that your file is not readable maybe a downloading problem or a problem at the source file. In this situation it would be better to download the files once again. Even after downloading if you are not able to read the pdf files. Then simply upgrade the acrobat reader on your apple iPhone. After the upgrade the you will be able to upgrade your pdf files.

There is an application called Files Lite which is free and allows you to upload files and folders by WebDAV iPhone-iPod Touch. Once installed, the application will see a window giving you the address to which you have to connect. The procedure is simple: go to the Finder and in the Menu> Go> Connect to Server, here you enter the address appeared on the iPhone (http://192.168.2.101:8080 ), or something. You will now have a folder in the finder with the files on the device, drag the ones you want and voila. The only limitation is that only allows you to 200mb. certainly opens almost any file (doc, xls, pdf, jpg, etc).

An easy way to read PDF or almost any other file is to use the APP WEBB (readdle.com) from the safari of your iPod touch, should have opened a free account for certain and have uploaded your file. You may read without more complications. You can also try different application from the app store there are numerous applications available to get this error fixed.

Another way is to convert PDF Text Word RTF so Safari will lower the attachment without problems. Now this only works if you are connected to the internet to "save" on the iPod and see it as when I feel like I can only convert the PDF file in jpg IMAGERY this can be done with Adobe Photoshop. it is not as convenient but it works equally.