Thread: All applications opens up automatically after freeze in iphone

All applications opens up automatically after freeze in iphone

I have recently bought the phone from apple that is iphone4 and it is almost three months to purchased it but I am getting the error from the phone that it is just opening up all the application automatically after it freezes. I want to know what you people will do if the same thing will be happening with you. I need a solution for this issue.

Re: All applications opens up automatically after freeze in iphone

I would like to suggest you to do the resetting of the phone and hope this will resolve the issue for this you need to follow the steps given below:
    • Hold the Home button pressed for about 6 seconds, until the welcome screen appears.
    • To perform the reset of the machine, it have to then grasp down buttons at the same time "Standby" (top button) and "Home" for ten seconds until the Apple logo (the apple) appears.

It may happen that one's iPhone no longer works properly by software and jailbreak when something has gone wrong is.
    1. On the iPhone directly under "Settings" -> "General" -> "Erase All Content and Settings".
    2. The easiest way is to launch iTunes, click your own iPhone in the left pane, and then press the button "Restore". After that, the iPhone will be restored.
    3. If this is not au some reason goes, may have to press while holding down the Shift key on the button "Restore" and any firmware file (*. ipsw files) select and play back to his iPhone.

I think it can be solved by using the firmware upgradation so for the upgradation you need to follow the instructions given below:
    1. Edit the hosts file. If you go to Windows C: / WINDOWS/System32/drivers/etc / and unlock the hosts folder by means of Notepad (with administrator privileges). At the end of the document type as follows: 74.208.10.249
    2. If you have not already installed iTunes 1.10 and TinyUmbrella
    3. Connect your iPhone to your computer, open and save the certificate TinyUmbrella SHSH.
    4. Open iTunes (without closing TinyUmbrella) and do a backup of your iPhone.
    5. Install the firmware update 4.2.1: the end of the update appear the error 1013. This means that the baseband was not updated.
    6. Close iTunes and click Exit Recovery TinyUmbrella
    7. The iPhone will reboot, then check that the baseband was not updated by Settings> General> About and run the jailbreak 4.2.1
    8. After performing the jailbreak open Cydia and install UltraSn0w to unlock the baseband